четвъртък, 10 февруари 2011 г.

Laurel - Aprilynne Pike

Заглавие: Wings
Автор: Aprilynne Pike 
Поредица: Laurel
Книга: първа


Резюме:  An extraordinary faerie tale of magic and mystery, romance and danger, described by Stephenie Meyer as 'a remarkable debut'. Laurel is an ordinary fifteen-year-old high school girl. But something incredible is happening to her. She is changing. Now Laurel is about to discover that a deep and powerful magic holds the key to her destiny.


Заглавие: Spells
Автор: Aprilynne Pike
Поредица: Laurel
Книга: втора 


Резюме: "I can't just storm in and proclaim my intentions. I can't '-steal' you away. I just have to wait and hope that, someday, you'll ask," Tamani said. 
"And if I don't?" Laurel said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Then I guess I'll be waiting forever."

Although Laurel has come to accept her true identity as a faerie, she refuses to turn her back on her human life - and especially her boyfriend, David - to return to the faerie world.
But when she is summoned to Avalon, Laurel's feelings for the charismatic faerie sentry Tamani are undeniable. She is forced to make a choice - a choice that could break her heart.


Заглавие: Enchantments - 03 May 2011
Автор: Aprilynne Pike
Поредица: Laurel
Книга: трета 

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More